Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
The use of a Vetoquinol Club card is subject to the terms and conditions of the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program.
Membership enrollment to the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program
- To participate in the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program, a customer must become a member of the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program. Membership is free of charge and no initial purchase is required. The customer must complete the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program Enrollment Form using any of the two (2) following methods:
Print and fill out the online form available at www.vetoquinolclub.ca
Print and fill out the Enrollment Form and send it back to us, by choosing one of the following options:
Scan it and send it to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 1 888 501-1388
2000 Georges Road
Lavaltrie (Québec) J5T 3S5
- To be registered in the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program, the member must agree with the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions.
- The only admissible products in the Vetoquinol Club’s Fidelity Program are those Vetoquinol purchased in Canada by an online purchase or at an authorized retailer.
- The Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program is the property of Vetoquinol N.-A. Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Vetoquinol”) that may at any time and without prior notice: (a) modify program elements (b) refuse to issue a Vetoquinol Club card to a customer who fails to follow the registration procedures; and (c) in case of reasonable doubt, withdraw or cancel the Vetoquinol Club card and accumulated points of members who have abused their privileges, refused to comply with the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program terms and conditions or made a false statement.
- Vetoquinol reserves the right to terminate the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program on sixty (60) days’ prior notice to its members. The member will then have thirty (30) days after the issuance of the notice to use all of its accumulated points.
- All Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program participants must have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
- The Vetoquinol Club card is not a credit card. The card is the property of Vetoquinol and may be revoked by Vetoquinol at its sole discretion.
- The Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program is available at participating retailers that Vetoquinol may, at its sole discretion, designate.
- The Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program is only available to breeders (ranchers) and producers. Veterinarians, distributors, retailers, any intermediaries between the manufacturer and the end users of the eligible products are explicitly excluded. Vetoquinol may, at its sole discretion, determine if the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program may be exceptionally available to other groups of people.
- The Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program points cannot be transferred, converted into cash or sold. Points may only be accumulated by a member of the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program.
- Program members must advise Vetoquinol of any changes in or modifications to their personal information. Vetoquinol reserves the right to cancel a Vetoquinol Club card for which it has incomplete or inaccurate member information.
- Responsibility to report a lost or stolen Vetoquinol Club card to Vetoquinol belongs to the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program member. Accumulated points will be transferred automatically to a new account when a new card is issued. Vetoquinol is not liable for any account transactions that occurred between the card’s loss or theft and when said loss or theft is reported to Vetoquinol.
Accumulation of Points
- To collect points using the Vetoquinol Club, the member must purchase products that are eligible under the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program. Following the purchase of said products, the member may collect points using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Sign in to their account and upload their bills.
Option 2: By scanning their invoices and emailing them to email@example.com.
Option 3: By faxing their invoices to our customer service team at 1-888-329-8386.
Option 4: By mailing their invoices to Vetoquinol Club, 2000 Chemin Georges, Lavaltrie, Quebec, J5T 3S5
- Points will be awarded in accordance with the number of points indicated for each eligible product, a list of which is available at the following website: www.vetoquinolclub.ca or at a participating retailer. In case of a discrepancy between the documents regarding the number of points for each product, only the information found on the website and/or in promotions published by Vetoquinol will be applied.
- The member hereby authorizes Vetoquinol to confirm the information relating to the purchase of eligible products that was made with a participating retailer.
- Product returns are handled according to Vetoquinol’s product return and exchange policy. Vetoquinol reserves the right to subtract from a Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program member’s account, the points earned in the returned product’s purchase.
Should a Vetoquinol Club account not be used in any points request or reward order over a period of twelve (12) consecutive months, or if a member cancels his account, all accumulated points in the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program member’s account will be automatically cancelled.
- Upon the death of a Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program member, the member’s account will be closed and the accumulated points will be automatically cancelled. The Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program points are not divisible, namely, in the case of a divorce.
- The points awarded to the member cannot be expired on a given date or by the passage of time EXCEPT if the account would be inactive for a period of one year. An account is considered inactive when there has been no point request, no reward order or no connexion to the account for a period of one year. On this date, a written notice by email or mail will be sent to the member 90 days before the deletion of his account. The member will have this period of time (90 days) to contact Vetoquinol if they wish to keep their account active. In the event that Vetoquinol does not obtain a reply from the member within the prescribed period of 90 days, Vetoquinol will then be able to deactivate the member's account and thus delete the accumulated points. Once an account is deactivated, it is impossible to recover the points accumulated beforehand.
Redemption of Points
- A member may redeem its points towards the purchase of qualifying products, all taxes included, offered at the Vetoquinol’s online store, including but not limited to gift cards. A list of qualifying products is available at www.vetoquinolclub.ca
- It is possible that the product that the member wants to purchase with its points may be unavailable at the time of the transaction. If that is the case, Vetoquinol will try to offer a product of similar quality and will keep the member informed of the product’s available date, or, if necessary, will suggest that the member purchase another product. Vetoquinol will not be held liable for any product that is no longer available.
- The points required to purchase the product will be subtracted from the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program member’s account. Points that have not been redeemed will remain in the member’s account and may be redeemed at a later time in accordance with the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions.
- Vetoquinol ensures the confidentiality and security of all personal information that is gathered. It assures that personal information will not be communicated to third parties, unrelated to Vetoquinol, for marketing or solicitation purposes. Furthermore, Vetoquinol complies with the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector. For more details, please consult www.vetoquinolclub.ca.
- Vetoquinol may use the data gathered, at its discretion, provided that no personal information is communicated and the security and confidentiality of the personal information is protected.
- All necessary measures are taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these terms and conditions. Vetoquinol rejects all liability arising from any error or omission.
- If you wish to cancel your Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program membership, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.vetoquinolclub.ca. You must include your full contact details therein (name, address, telephone number) and your membership card number in order for Vetoquinol to cancel your Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program card.
- Your account will be closed thirty (30) days after the receipt of this request. Thereafter, your Vetoquinol Club card linked to your Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program account will be deemed invalid.
- The terms and conditions of the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program are governed by the laws and regulations of the Province of Québec. In the event that any of the provisions herein are declared null or illegal, said provision or part thereof will be deemed never to have existed and all other provisions herein will continue to be in effect.
- In the event that circumstances are beyond the control of Vetoquinol (i.e. a force majeure, natural disasters, civil unrest, wars or major changes in economic or business conditions) that seriously compromise the ability of Vetoquinol to run the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program as constituted, the Vetoquinol Club Loyalty Program may be suspended or terminated in part or in full, and the accumulated points may be cancelled without notice and without the possibility of redemption thereof.
- Any federal and provincial taxes (including income tax) that may apply with regard to the accumulation or redemption of points are the responsibility of the member.